Monday, September 28, 2015

Motivation Monday - Be A Happy Tree

It's a new week, I've already had a productive, kick butt Monday over here.  I hope you kick butt on your Monday, and your week, too - however you define "kicking butt".  ;)

First up, a couple pieces of wisdom from Bob Ross:




(For lots more Bob Ross wisdom, about art - and life, check out this link that I found: Zen of Bob Ross on Tumblr)









Those last two are ones that I really need to try to remember.  

Setbacks are very hard on me, even crippling.  AlsoI spend a lot of time thinking I'm bad at everything (including riding and most artistic things).  However, I'm certainly not satisfied being "bad at everything", I'm constantly trying to learn more, so I suppose there's hope!

2 comments:

  1. I like the Vonnegut one. Sorry to hear about the crippling -- heck, you're the Motivation source! I hope some of that "lot of time bad" can go to good things, restful.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm glad I am a source of Motivation - sometimes I am not so good at motivating myself. So I would tell people to do as I say and not as I do! ;)

      Delete