Sunday, June 21, 2015

Simple Happiness

I like drinking coffee in the mornings.  It helps make me happy.

For the past couple of weeks or so, I've been drinking coffee out of... a drinking glass.  It is so not the same as drinking it out of a coffee cup, but alas, we had no coffee cups here yet.

Several days ago, we were in a local cafe and Jeff bought me one of their limited edition coffee cups.  It has cherry blossoms on it!  It is very pretty.



Then, when our belongings arrived, I had started unpacking some of our kitchen things, and I found our coffee cups.  I then had the opportunity to ponder: Why, when I'm pretty much the only coffee drinker in the house, do we have 14 coffee cups?  I may have a problem...  but...  I like coffee.  And clearly a coffee cup is the only way to drink it.  ;)  And there are so many pretty coffee cups out there...

I'm looking forward to sipping coffee out of my pretty new mug tomorrow as I continue work on the new studio.  I think I have all of the furniture arranged the way I want it.  Now it's time to stock the shelves, and my desk, and start working on the model horse earthquake protection options!  ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment