Tuesday, October 5, 2021

Ridiculous Cat is Ridiculous

Today was one of those days where I feel like a lot of things got done, but I also feel more tired than I think I should for the amount of stuff that got done...

On the subject of tired, I present Loki.  Two years ago, he was a feral barn cat kitten who came with this place.  Since then, he has come to appreciate things like laps, couches, blankets, and king size beds.  Oh, and ham.

The thing I most often say about him is that he is ridiculous.  He, maybe even more than some other cats, seems to have perfected the art of relaxing.  These were all taken this morning.
















Loki is ridiculous.  Ridiculously cute, that is.  

2 comments:

  1. OMG! Loki is adorable! He looks SO much like my (late) great cat Ozzy. Please give that sweetie a hug from me.

    ReplyDelete