Friday, October 29, 2021

Tonight's Tiny Project

I'm working on this tonight: my first Stablemate Arabian set.  I can't tell you when I started this one, but I can say that it's been years.  I was a bit stuck on how I wanted to do a few things with it.   Tonight I'm just getting it done and making decisions on the fly: snip here, glue there. It feels good to be making progress on an old project.  



I'm still not sure how to some of the upcoming steps, but I'll figure it out as I go.  This one may be my first finished costume/regalia/set.  Though it might be a close race between this and the pink traditional scale one.  I'd really like to be done with that one too.  


I have MANY more of these in the pipeline, in all sizes, but this and the pink set are closest to being done.  


They with both be for sale - whenever that is!  


No comments:

Post a Comment