Tuesday, January 6, 2015

Quick Post

Today I spent quite a bit of time on the laser business.  A few days ago, I started a separate blog for the laser.  I'd been thinking about doing that for a while and I finally decided it was time.  You can find that blog here if you'd like to follow along on my other creative adventure, the one that Jeff and I share.

I didn't get anything done Studio-wise today, but I have plans to spend the day in there tomorrow - or as much of the day as I can.  I do have a marathon dental appointment in the late morning and I'm already dreading it. 

Tonight I'm early to bed, I've got to try and make sure I keep up on my rest.  I'm sure that as the Stock Show gets closer there won't be much rest to be had!

Sorry no pictures on this one, but if you'd like to see some gorgeous roses, check out my friend Cate's latest blog post here.  I just happened to see that she posted a TON of beautiful rose pictures today.


Okay, here's one picture..  a preview of what I have planned for tomorrow's post:



No comments:

Post a Comment