Saturday, January 16, 2016

Blanket Building

I've spent a lot of time in the studio over the past few days, making Stablemate blankets.

Altogether I made 6 of these, including the first test blanket and then five of them to send for a Stablemate prop swap.

Here are all five being tested out on a small herd of small horses.

They were made to fit larger Stablemates, such as the G3 and G4 molds.

They feature working buckles all around.  These are the tiny hardware pieces that I've been fabricating lately.  I figured out how to make them pretty easily and I might turn that into a tutorial at some point if anyone is interested.

The blankets are on their way to their new owner and I hope she likes them!


  1. Those are so cute! A tutorial would be awesome!

  2. I would love to see a tutorial! Those are awesome!