Thursday, January 21, 2016

Quick Post - Still Studying

Not much to report, other than I am still drowning in flash cards and crude sketches (by me) of Japanese writing.  Mercifully, our very first quiz - which was supposed to be TONIGHT - has been moved to next week.  Words can't express how relieved I was to hear that during last night's class.  We did do a couple of little non-graded pre-quizzes last night and I did well (100% on what we'd learned up to that point).  But then we went over nearly 30 more new symbols that need to be known for the real quiz...

There is another class tonight and then a few days off.  It's been a bit of a shock to return to "college life" and end up in such an intensive class.  I haven't had to do homework or really study anything, on a deadline, in a long time!

Yesterday I did take a study break and ended up at the store that has all of the neat figures for sale.  I bought a few more things (I can't ever go there without finding something cool - they have thousands of random little figures in there) and I will try to get pictures of them for tomorrow's post.

Until then, I think I'm going to play a little Minecraft until my brain stops feeling like it's going to melt, then I need to do my homework for tonight!

No comments:

Post a Comment