Sunday, January 24, 2016

Fox Village Loot

Last week when we went to the Fox Village, I wanted to get something at the gift shop.  It was a cool place to see for a red fox lover like myself, almost nothing BUT red fox stuff from wall to wall.  It was hard to choose what to get.  They had a lot of adorable stuffed foxes and I was very tempted by one of them.  He was super soft and reminded me of the real fox that I'd been able to hold.

However, I already have several stuffed foxes in my little collection of red fox stuff, so I thought I might get something different.  Also, as much as I wanted a stuffed fox "from the Fox Village", they all seemed to be generic stuffed animals; we didn't see anything that said "Fox Village" on it or on its tag.  I decided that to help narrow down all of the things I wanted, I would settle on things that said "Fox Village" on them.  ;)

I did get a few things and here they are!

Even the bag that they put everything in was cute:


First up is a small tote bag with the "zoomy fox", as Jeff called it.  This design was on a lot of things in the shop.


Zoomy fox is adorable.


A pack of postcards, featuring baby foxes.


Several designs included. So cute!


Stickers!!


Again, SO cute.  (feeling repetitive, but everything was adorable...)


Lots of stickers here that met the "Fox Village" requirement.  ;)


Maybe next time we go, I'll get the super soft stuffed fox that I had been looking at.  He doesn't say he's from the Fox Village, but I'll know that I got him there.  ;)


No comments:

Post a Comment